Mon, 30 October 2006
Stu is a Triathlon geek! No questions asked...... Here is proof:
1) I actually stopped my run at the bottom of the hill, changed the song on my iPod to "Eye of a Tiger" and ran the hill.
2) I took a bigger suitcase on a business trip just to add my running / cycling clothes.
3) I went for a run DURING a Packer game (please do not tell anyone about this)
4) I ran to the mailbox for 3 straight days waiting for Triathlete Magazine and Inside Triathlon Magazine
5) I secretly pulled my old triathlon magazines out of the trash and put them into my car trunk (they now sit proudly in my office)
6) I will never put my triathlon clothes next to my regular clothes. This seems perfectly normal to me.
7) I recently went on a business trip and actually considered wearing my running shoes on the plane. This thought ended quickly as I took them off, and placed them safely in my bag. What came over me?
8) I admit that my most anticipated movie release in the last several months is "What it Takes."
9) My latest purchase at a sports store was SportWash.
10) 99% of my searches on the internet are Triathlon based.
At least I admit it! I love triathlon!!!!!
Category:SimplyStu -- posted at: 7:27pm EDT