Tue, 12 September 2006
As you may have figured out, I've been working on some VERY VERY cool stuff. I have been so busy that I have not put out a Podcast in a few weeks. Here is a sneak peak of what is coming over the next few weeks.
1) New Podcasts with Andrea Fisher and Jamie Cleveland.
2) A companion website JUST for your spouse. I hope to help those that are NOT doing but have to deal with our "triathlon" behavior. Have your significant other check back soon for details.
3) Details on Race Athlete. This is so darn cool.
4) The start of Stu's Ironman Wisconsin journey.
5) SimplyStu WorldWide Triathlon II details.
6) Powertap clinic with Peter Reid and Melanie McQuaid details.
I have to catch my breath after the most awesome Ironman Wisconsin ever. Ironwil gave so much and I will always remember her "Wil" to race! What a day.
Category:SimplyStu -- posted at: 9:44pm EDT